From:
Adam Ramey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 2010 13:44:28 -0400
Hi Neal,

N.B.: these suggestions are for Heckman stuff...

Adam Berinsky's work (http://web.mit.edu/berinsky/www/files/SilentVoices.pdf)
is nice from an AP standpoint. Signorino has two relevant papers in IR, one
on strategic misspecification (
http://www.rochester.edu/college/psc/signorino/research/Signorino_Yilmaz_2003_AJPS.pdf)
and the other on selection vs. strategic models (
http://www.rochester.edu/college/psc/signorino/research/Signorino_2002_II.pdf
).

I am also aware of a Comparative paper by Plumper, Schneider, and Troeger
that uses Heckman, as well (
http://polisci2.ucsd.edu/cjschneider/articles/pdf/EUEast-O03B.pdf).

Hope this helps,

Adam