Date:
Mon, 1 May 2006 14:49:01 -0500
Dear Colleagues,

Thank you for taking a few moments to complete this online survey.

Please find the JSpurC survey at: http://chnm.gmu.edu/tools/surveys/1771/

The Journal of Spurious Correlations – Qualitative and Quantitative Results in
the Social Sciences (JSpurC) encourages authors to report results that have
helped forward their research and that may help others, but were otherwise self-
selected out of traditional academic journals. The journal endeavors to open a
forum for debate of the methodological significance of previously unreported
research findings. We suspect that for every publication, important related
results never reach the research community. Your response to this survey will
help us to extend the scope of our search for such results.

If there is any difficulty in accessing the survey, please let us know at
[log in to unmask] . Questions and inquiries are welcomed by the board of
editors. You may find us online at www.jspurc.org.

Apologies for crossposting.

Kind regards

JSpurC Editors