From:
"Adam S. Levine" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2018 14:54:07 +0000
**research4impact information session at APSA**

Hi everyone,

Interested in partnering with an organization for research? Curious about what opportunities are out there and how to get started? If so, then the research4impact information session at APSA is for you!

research4impact<http://www.r4impact.org/> is a matchmaker — we create new relationships between researchers and practitioners who then go off and share knowledge and collaborate on research projects.

So far in 2018 we’ve used our matchmaking methodology to create 34 new matches between researchers and practitioners in 9 countries, including the US, New Zealand, Australia, UK, Ireland, Kenya, Canada, Netherlands, and Jordan. Together they’re discovering new ways to reduce prejudice, explain voter behavior, increase knowledge, understand representation, improve public health, and many other topics.

At the information session we’ll talk about who we are, how our matchmaking methodology works, and how we can help you out. Melissa Michelson will also give tips for successful collaborations. And we’ll have lots of time for questions and one-on-one conversations.

We’ve matched both faculty and grad students, so please forward this announcement to any and all that would find it useful:

research4impact information session at APSA

Saturday Sept 1

6:30-7:30pm

Marriott, Yarmouth

Any questions? Can’t make it but want to know more? Visit our website<http://www.r4impact.org> or feel free to email me: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Best wishes,

Adam

Adam Seth Levine

Associate Professor

Department of Government

Cornell University

President: research4impact<http://research4impact.com>

   Editors: Jonathan Homola  <[log in to unmask]>

               Michelle Torres     <[log in to unmask]>