From:
Adam Berinsky <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2007 14:49:10 -0400
A couple years ago, I wrote to the list looking for appropriate books for
research design courses (I teach a one-semester course on research design
that is required of all undergrad majors here at MIT). I am revising my
syllabus and I am looking for example of articles that employ simple
regression models. I want to introduce some basic concepts, but don't want
to get too deep into the stats - students here take a second course of
statistics after my research design course. I was wondering if anyone could
suggest readings they have had luck with - I'm looking for articles that are
straightforward and simple. I seem to recall seeing a list of such articles
a few years back, but I can't seem to find it on the web or on my hard
drive.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Please send me your suggestions and I
will compile the responses and send them to the list (if folks are
interested).

Best

Adam

Adam J. Berinsky