From:
Adam Schaeffer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 2014 16:13:58 -0400
Polmeth members,

Evolving Strategies LLC is a data and analytics firm dedicated to understanding human behavior through the creative application of randomized-controlled experiments. Our political work is exclusive to right-of-center customers.

Our current projects are likely to change the outcome of important elections across the country and permanently shift the political landscape.

We are looking for people who are driven, creative, and obsessive about accuracy and improvement.

A ideal candidate will have: a deep curiosity, understanding of the academic literature in their field, highly developed skills, a commitment to academic rigor, and an intuitive understanding of practical political concerns and objectives as well.

We’re looking for new talent to help with our fast-growing portfolio in this area:

Statistical analysis and modeling of large, real-world datasets.

Skills and experience include:

Extensive experience working with large, complex, heterogeneous datasets.
Extensive experience in statistical analysis and mastery of statistical software (R, Stata, etc.).
Extensive experience with scripting languages such as Python.
Extensive experience analyzing experimental and/or large datasets.
Advanced degree (M.A., M.S., or Ph.D) in a quantitative field (e.g., political methodology, statistics, computer science, etc.) is preferred, with sufficient demonstration of skill and experience.
Must be ready to immediately apply skills for advanced analysis and modeling to voter file and experimental data.
If interested, please send a C.V./resume and short cover-letter regarding:

Relevant skills and background.
Interest in part-time consulting or full-time employment.
Maximum hours per week available (indicate general availability and willingness to work longer hours on a short-term basis).
Hourly pay expectation or expected salary.

Please send all questions and relevant materials to: [log in to unmask]

Evolving Strategies is an equal opportunity employer located in Northern Virginia.

Working remotely is possible for all part time consulting and some salaried positions.

Salary is commensurate with experience.