From:
Michael J Laver <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 24 Mar 2020 13:45:51 +0000
Hello, This is to tell anyone who might be interested that a new
two-part introduction to agent based modeling, writing up an NYU grad
course I offered on this because I couldn't find a text I liked, is
now online as part of the CUP Elements in Quantitative and
Computational Methods for the Social Sciences.

The links to the two short volumes are:

https://www.cambridge.org/core/elements/agentbased-models-of-social-life/7BE7855067ADD76B85240FC5AFE4BD2E

https://www.cambridge.org/core/elements/agentbased-models-of-polarization-and-ethnocentrism/171196FFAC2F94E7C10922E8C2C31490

In light of the ongoing disruption to universities and academics, CUP
is making all new Elements publications free online for four weeks
rather than two, so that people have a little extra time to access the
content.

All the best in these strange times

Mik Laver