Date:
Thu, 25 Aug 2011 12:17:30 -0400
Please post:

The Political Science Department seeks to hire a tenure track assistant
professor in American Politics/Political Economics beginning Fall 2012. We
are particularly interested in those with experimental approaches to
studying free riders and social goods, interest groups, committees,
bureaucracy, or behavioral law and economics. Our department contains
several experimental labs and has an active subject pool. Advanced
methodological skills are a strong plus. We will also consider applicants
with more general interests in American politics in the areas of
elections, legislative politics, or judicial politics.
The State University of New York at Stony Brook is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Applications from women, people
of color, disabled individuals, special disabled veterans or Vietnam era
veterans are especially welcome. This position is subject to budgetary
approval. If you require a disability related accommodation, please
contact Ms. Pamela Wolfskill, 631-632-7688. We will primarily consider all
applications received by September 15, 2011, although we will continue to
accept applications after that date. Send letter of application, c.v.,
three letters of recommendation, samples of written work, and transcript,
preferably by email to https://academicjobsonline.org/ajo/jobs/566 , or
alternatively by post to Chair, American/Political Economy Search
Committee, Department of Political Science, Stony Brook University, Stony
Brook, NY 11794-4392.

Thanks,
Matt

Matthew Lebo, PhD