From:
Jeffrey Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2006 12:31:34 -0700
Keith Poole and I have developed a new R package that allows researchers
to easily apply Poole and Rosenthal's venerable WNOMINATE from within
R.   The package also provide users with methods for generating the
standard nominate plots and for running the bootstrap described in Lewis
and Poole (2004).

Before we submit the code to CRAN, we hope that some of you might be
willing to be our beta testers by running WNOMINATE for R on your
favorite roll call dataset.   Of course, comments, complaints, and
suggestions are most welcome.  The package can be downloaded from
http://www.polisci.ucla.edu/faculty/lewis/#software .

Best,

Jeff Lewis