From:
Rebecca Morton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jun 2009 06:51:04 -0400
Dear Colleagues

We are pleased to announce the Third Annual NYU-CESS (New York
University Center for Experimental Social Sciences) Conference on
Experimental Political Science on Friday, February 5th, 2010 and
Saturday, February 6th, 2010. Last year's conference was a huge
success with over 100 attendees and 10 papers presented.  The
Conference is now an annual event that we hope will bring together
researchers interested in experimental methodology in political
science broadly.  That is, we welcome the participation of scholars
who work in the field and those who work in the lab as well as the
participation of political psychologists and political economists.
Furthermore, we welcome the participation of scholars who are not
experimentalists themselves but are interested in learning and
discussing experimental methods as well as those interested in the
relationship between experimental methods and analyzing observational
data in political science.

We invite submissions of papers for possible presentation at the third
annual conference.  Because we would like to be as inclusive as
possible and continue to have a wide range of papers on experimental
political science, we will not be able to subsidize paper presenters'
expenses in full, but will offer each paper presenter a partial
stipend to help defray expenses of attending the conference.  If you
would like to submit a paper, please send the paper or a detailed
abstract to Rebecca Morton, [log in to unmask] by October 1st, 2009.  We
will notify authors by October 15th, 2009.

Please save the date as we hope to see many of you at nyu on Friday,
Feburary 5th and Saturday, February 6th!

Eric Dickson
Rebecca Morton

--
Rebecca Morton