From:
Abigail E Long <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Mar 2016 09:54:08 -0400
Hello-

Please include this on your listserve.

Thank you!

Abby

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Matthew Alan Lisiecki <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Mar 23, 2016 at 1:58 PM
Subject: EGAP Membership Round
To: Michael Findley <[log in to unmask]>, Susan D Hyde <[log in to unmask]>,
Abigail E Long <[log in to unmask]>

Hello EGAP Members,

As some of you may already know, we are kicking off a new round of
membership applications. Since EGAP has not accepted new members since
2014, we are looking to add ~30 new members (both researchers and
institutions).

The membership committee (Mike Findley, Jessica Gottlieb, Maarten Voors,
Fernando Rosenblatt, and Sheree Bennett) has already identified a number of
individuals and organizations that they've invited to apply, but I wanted
to open that process up to all of you as well. If you think that any of
your colleagues would be interested in joining the network, please direct
them to the member round page
<http://egap.org/content/2016-membership-round> on the EGAP site, or
to the application
form
<https://docs.google.com/a/columbia.edu/forms/d/1PBDswON8c_WmwaJI_ksoA3xrIyTwwJj5BSNTR-M33PA/viewform>.
Applications are due by May 1, 2016. Also, if you have worked with any
organizations that are particularly interested in experimental research,
please encourage them to apply.

You can reach out to Susan, me, Mike, or any of the committee members with
questions or comments. We are excited to grow the member base, and
appreciate any recommendations you make during the application process.

Thank you,
Matt

--
Matthew A. Lisiecki | Program Coordinator
Evidence in Governance and Politics

--
Abby Long | Assistant Director
*Evidence in Governance and Politics (EGAP) *