From:
Scott Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 2021 08:02:46 -0500
From the introductory to the advanced, our courses offer training to 1,000
participants every year, including graduate students and tenured faculty
learning (or re-learning) a particular technique. Courses include:

• Machine Learning
• Quantitative Methods to Advance Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
• Methods for Better Measurement of Social Scientific Variables
• Regression Analysis
• Multilevel Models
• Structural Equation Models
... over 70 workshops and lectures to choose from!

All of our courses will be virtual again this summer. This means recorded
workshops and lectures, allowing for synchronous or asynchronous learning.

Registration for the Four-Week Sessions and the Short Workshops is now
open! You can see the full schedule for the four-week sessions and read
about each course in the Four-Week Session portal: https://myumi.ch/r8d08

Our Short Workshop portal has information on the dozens of one- to two-week
workshops that focus on a specific topic: https://myumi.ch/2DgeB

We offer more than 50 fee-waiver scholarships every year, including support
for underrepresented students. To see a list of our scholarships and
eligibility requirements, please visit our Scholarships page. Scholarship
applications are now open! Please have all materials submitted by Monday,
March 29.
Scott Campbell
ICPSR Summer Program Communications & Video Services Coordinator
Follow the Summer Program on social media!
<https://www.facebook.com/ICPSRSummerProgram/>
<https://twitter.com/ICPSRSummer>
<https://www.instagram.com/icpsrsummer/>
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgQWgr9Np3SKx54T_0hbo-Q>