From:
Shayna O'Reilly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2022 14:46:43 -0500
Hello! I'm passing along a couple of jobs we're hiring for at Analyst
Institute:

*Analyst Institute is looking to fill the position of Community Manager
<https://analystinstitute.us15.list-manage.com/track/click?u=6bc3a2d2de0b1580f82a932c1&id=16daf6c14c&e=bba1dcef7f>
on
our Partnerships & Community Engagement Team. *We are seeking an excellent
communicator with strong project management and interpersonal skills. As
community manager, you’ll guide and implement programming that fosters a
strong community and educates members about our latest research findings
and recommendations.

*We are also looking to fill the position of Senior Strategist
<https://analystinstitute.us15.list-manage.com/track/click?u=6bc3a2d2de0b1580f82a932c1&id=c3018c2f26&e=bba1dcef7f>
on
our Donor Partnerships Team. *We are seeking a creative thinker who is
excited about interpreting and synthesizing research to support both
strategic and tactical decision-making. You’ll play an important role in
the formative years of Analyst Institute’s newest team to ensure that
foundations, donors, and their advisors have the analysis and evidence they
need to inform how they allocate resources.

*We are accepting applications for both positions through February 28,
2022.*

*Learn more and apply here <https://analystinstitute.pinpointhq.com/en>.*

--
*Shayna O'Reilly (SHAY-nuh oh-RIE-lee