From:
Elena Llaudet <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Political Methodology Society <[log in to unmask]>, Elena Llaudet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 May 2022 13:52:43 -0400
Dear POLMETH community,

Kosuke Imai and I have a final manuscript of our book, Data Analysis for Social Science: A Friendly and Practical Introduction (Forthcoming, Princeton University Press). This is a more accessible version of Imai’s Quantitative Social Science: An Introduction (Princeton University Press, 2017). It teaches the fundamentals of quantitative social science assuming absolutely no prior knowledge of statistics and coding, and only minimal knowledge of math.

https://press.princeton.edu/books/paperback/9780691199436/data-analysis-for-social-science <https://press.princeton.edu/books/paperback/9780691199436/data-analysis-for-social-science>

The book is scheduled to be in print in January 2023. In the meantime, we are allowing professors to use the online version for teaching purposes for free. If you and/or your colleagues are interested, please send me an email at [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

I hope everybody is doing well!
Elena

***
Elena Llaudet
Assistant Professor of Political Science
Suffolk University