From:
Anja Neundorf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2022 15:25:31 +0000
Dear colleagues,

I am hiring a Postdoctoral Research Fellow in Democratic Politics<https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/CMP157/postdoctoral-research-fellow-in-democratic-politics> to be part of my ERC-funded project DEMED<https://www.gla.ac.uk/research/az/democracyresearch/>.

The post is for two years, starting on 1 September 2022. I am looking for someone with a substantive background in the study of authoritarian and/or democratic regimes and/or the politics of education. A strong quantitative background is essential.

This postdoc will support Work Package 1<https://www.gla.ac.uk/research/az/democracyresearch/projectoverview/>, where we are currently collecting extensive expert coded data (by V-Dem) on indoctrination, creating unique data on education and media.

We offer:

  *   Salary: £36,382 - £40,927 per year (approx.  43,586 - 49,031 Euro)

  *   Budget for travel and research assistance

  *   An internationally leading research team

  *   A pleasant and stimulating working environment

  *   Glasgow’s high-quality of living and rich opportunities for culture and outdoor activities

Deadline: 21 February 2022

For more information and how to apply: https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/CMP157/postdoctoral-research-fellow-in-democratic-politics and https://my.corehr.com/pls/uogrecruit/erq_jobspec_version_4.jobspec?p_id=075010

I am happy to answer any enquiries about this position.

Kind regards,

Anja

---

Professor Anja Neundorf

Professor of Politics and Research Methods

School of Social and Political Sciences<https://www.gla.ac.uk/schools/socialpolitical/>

Adam Smith Building

University of Glasgow

Associate Editor Political Science Research and Methods<https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/political-science-research-and-methods> (PSRM)

Associate Member Nuffield College<https://www.nuffield.ox.ac.uk/>, University of Oxford

Phone:     +44 (0)141 330 3144

Personal Website: http://www.aneundorf.net <http://www.aneundorf.net/>

ERC-CoG-project (2020-2025): Democracy under Threat - How Education can Save it<https://www.gla.ac.uk/research/az/democracyresearch/> (DEMED)

   Editors:  Dominique Lockett and Luwei Ying