From:
Matthew Robertson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Political Methodology Society <[log in to unmask]>, Matthew Robertson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jun 2022 05:09:53 +0000
Dear colleagues,

I’m writing to let you know that ANU is again offering our fully online Winter School in Political Analysis in July 2022.

The Winter School 2022 provides two sequenced courses:

Foundations of Statistical Analysis in Political Science (11–15 July) taught by Dr. Patrick Leslie

Longitudinal Data Analysis (Panel and Time Series data) (25–29 July) taught by Dr. Feo Snagovsky

Full details are available on our website: https://politicsir.cass.anu.edu.au/events/anu-online-winter-school-political-analysis-2022.

The cost of the courses is A$750 (about US$540), and each course runs for 5 half-days. Since we offer courses in both Summer (larger selection) and Winter, students can begin the series in July and then continue the following February. Attendance is online, so of course no travel costs are involved.

Please circulate this information widely. Register ASAP — places are limited!

Registration closes 30 June.

If you have any questions or need further information, feel free to contact SSPA Associate Director Matthew Robertson ([log in to unmask]) or Director Ben Goldsmith ([log in to unmask]).

Best regards,

Matthew Robertson
SSPA Associate Director