From:
Daniel Rubenson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jul 2020 07:08:31 -0700
Dear all,

Please consider applying (or sharing with your advanced graduate students and other potential applicants) the following information on a postdoc position at with me at Ryerson University in Toronto. The postdoc is associated with the new Consortium on Electoral Democracy (C-Dem). The postdoc will be working with me (and other C-Dem affiliated faculty) on research projects mostly around elections, voting, political participation, public opinion and related topics.

This is ideal for those worried about the prospect of an abysmal job market in the fall and prefer to wait it out for 1-3 years as a postdoc. Toronto is great and our group is really dynamic, ambitious and fun. Applications are welcome from social scientists with interests in the above research areas who have *strong* quantitative skills---political science, economics, computational sociology, psychology and statistics are preferred. We will also consider applicants who have not yet finished their PhD as there will be time for the postdoc to work on their own research.

Full details and instructions for applying here: bit.ly/3idlHtU

Feel free to be in touch with any questions.

Best
Daniel Rubenson