From:
"Whitten, Guy D" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2018 15:20:47 +0000
Dear Colleagues,
Registration (free but mandatory) is almost full for this year's conference.  We will close registration once all spots have been filled or by Thursday (3/29) at 5PM, whichever comes first.  We will announce the final program in early April.  Here is the original announcement:

Tex Meth will be hosted this year by Texas A&M University on April 27th and 28th.  The goal of this meeting is to bring together the large community of political methodologists in the greater Texas area to share their latest research.  We are excited to announce that our keynote speaker this year will be Dr. Vera Troeger, Professor of Quantitative Political Economy, from the University of Warwick and Editor in Chief of Political Science Research and Methods (PSRM).

This meeting will mostly follow the format of the successful meeting hosted last year by the University of Houston.  We will start at noon on Friday, April 27th and will end on Saturday, April 28th, following lunch.  On Friday, we will begin with research presentations, followed by a wine and cheese poster session for graduate students and faculty, the keynote address, and then dinner.  On Saturday we will have research presentations and then an informal lunch to wrap up proceedings.

Registration is mandatory but free and meals for the conference are free of charge for registered participants.  We have reserved a block of rooms at the conference hotel (The George) at a discounted rate.  To register for the conference, to propose a paper, poster, and/or to serve as a discussant, and for information on the conference hotel,  please go to the following link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/TEXMETH4-2018.

Please email Guy Whitten ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) if you have any questions and please share this announcement!

Dr. Guy D. Whitten
Director, EU Center
Professor and Cornerstone Fellow
Department of Political Science