From:
Jens Hainmueller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2018 03:45:13 +0000
Dear Polmeth community,

Our Stanford Immigration Policy Lab is looking for a full time research manager to lead our refugee innovation and research portfolio. The job ad is below. Please contact me if you have any questions.

Best,

Jens

Jens Hainmueller

Faculty Co-Director

Stanford Immigration Policy Lab

Research Program Manager (Refugees)

The Immigration Policy Lab<http://www.immigrationlab.org/> (IPL) at Stanford University evaluates and designs policies surrounding the integration of immigrants and refugees worldwide. By producing new evidence and translating it into creative solutions, we seek to improve migrants’ lives and strengthen their host communities.

Using large datasets, creative research designs, and cutting-edge analytical tools, we bring new evidence to bear on the urgent problems facing immigrant and refugee service providers. We engage with community-based organizations as well as local, state, national, and international governmental agencies to test the effectiveness of current policies and design new policies, programs, and tools that ultimately impact millions of migrants, as well as the economic and social prosperity of the countries in which they live. Our talented team of faculty, staff, postdocs, graduate and undergraduate students is creating an innovative research model that combines the quality and rigor of an academic lab with the efficiency and innovation of a civic-tech startup.

IPL designs, develops, and implements a wide range of research projects across multiple countries. We are looking for a full-time Research Program Manager to further develop, implement, and lead our comprehensive research program focused on refugees and asylum-seekers. Reporting to the Executive Director, the Research Program Manager will manage the day-to-day operations of our wide range of research projects, while continuing to expand the research portfolio. While identifying and developing new areas for innovation and collaboration, the Research Program Manager will play a key role in building and maintaining relationships with the IPL’s external partners, which include governmental and non-governmental agencies. The Research Program Manager will also be responsible for developing and managing various research protocols, from large-scale field experiments and surveys to administrative data collection and analysis. The Research Program Manager will work closely with faculty, postdocs, students, and staff to ensure that research is adequately funded and completed effectively and efficiently. As part of our collaborative team, the Research Program Manager can receive co-authorship on papers resulting from projects that she or he manages. We are looking for candidates who have the ability, experience, and energy to manage and continue to grow a diverse international research portfolio focused on refugees and asylum-seekers.

To apply and learn more click here.<https://stanford.referrals.selectminds.com/jobs/research-program-manager-refugees-3653?ats=selectminds&src=JB-10280>

   Editors: Jonathan Homola  <[log in to unmask]>

               Michelle Torres     <[log in to unmask]>