From:
Lucas Puente <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Political Methodology Society <[log in to unmask]>, Lucas Puente <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Mar 2022 06:04:19 -0700
Hi there, my team at Slack and I are hiring two quant researchers, one at
the Senior level (3-4+ years of industry experience, though perhaps less
for those with a PhD) and one at the Staff level (6-8+ years of industry
experience). Both could be great fits for those with a high level of
comfort analyzing survey and product usage data in R and thrive in
fast-paced, collaborative environments.

Both roles are also open to remote work in the US.

Please reach out with any questions and, if interested, please apply
quickly as we’re hoping to close these roles very soon.

Links:

https://salesforce.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Slack/job/California---San-Francisco/Senior-Quantitative-Researcher---Slack_JR134990

https://salesforce.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Slack/job/California---San-Francisco/Senior-Quantitative-Researcher_JR131064-2

Thanks,