From:
John Poe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 May 2021 11:05:15 -0400
Hello polmeth community,

I wanted to plug a course I'm offering on Modern DiD methods. I'm teaching
it both this month and then again in June through the ICPSR summer program.
Both are two week workshops. To see the preregistration form and syllabus
for my May 24 class you can go to my website
<http://www.johndavidpoe.com/events/modern-did/>.  The ICPSR version should
be pretty similar.

The course covers advanced techniques in difference in difference designs
for staggered timing problems, heterogeneous treatment effects, continuous
or complex treatments, and tools for dealing with parallel trends
violations or group incomparability.

I also have a lottery system set up for my May class to offer some spots to
people from programs without the resources to fund this sort of training.
If you're interested in that please fill out the form here
<http://www.johndavidpoe.com/methods-training-lottery/>.