From:
Ludovic Rheault <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 May 2020 20:37:10 +0000
Dear all,

Registration is currently open for the 2020 Annual Meeting of the Society for Political Methodology (PolMeth XXXVII), a virtual conference taking place between July 14 and July 17, 2020.  Members of the PolMeth community, co-authors, and other scholars interested in attending the live events are invited to register by June 12.  The registration form is available via our partner Cambridge University Press at the address below:

https://www.cambridge.org/gb/academic/registration-form-polmeth-xxxvii/

(You may have to be patient for the form to load.)

Registration is free for members of the Society for Political Methodology.  If you are not a member yet, please make sure to obtain or renew your membership before registering.  Membership is affordable (10$ for students; 30$ for faculty) and goes a long way in supporting the activities of the Society:

https://www.cambridge.org/core/membership/spm/membership

We hope that PolMeth XXXVII will be a silver lining in the period of disruptions we are currently facing.  The conference will feature synchronous paper presentations, online posters, small poster sessions featuring graduate students approaching the job market, a plenary session, and a corporate panel on non-academic careers.  A dedicated conference website is currently being prepared by a vendor and will be launched a few weeks prior to the conference.

Non-registered participants will be able to visit the conference site, but will not have access to live events.

Best regards,

Ludovic Rheault
Assistant Professor
Department of Political Science
Munk School of Global Affairs and Public Policy
University of Toronto
PolMeth XXXVII Organizing Committee
polmeth2020.org