From:
Weiwen Leung <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Mar 2019 09:40:14 -0400
Dear PolMeth community,

I'm trying to get people's views on a wide range of societal topics on a
Strongly Disagree to Strongly Agree scale. In particular, I'm interested in
the following societal topics:

* whether Christian organizations should receive more financial support /
deserve to receive more donations
* whether the government should be tougher on illegal immigration

Does anyone know of surveys that ask these questions, so that I can use or
adapt their wording? I realize that the underlying concepts are somewhat
vague, especially for the first topic, and am willing to consider related
questions that don't precisely get at the underlying issues I stated above.

Regards
Weiwen