From:
"J. Tobin Grant" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2019 17:22:31 +0000
This year the St. Louis Area Methods Meeting will take place Friday, April 12 at Southern Illinois University. We'll be sending out registration information very soon, but we wanted you to alert you so that you can keep your calendars open.

SIU is in Carbondale, IL, which is closer to St. Louis, Nashville, Memphis, Birmingham, Mizzou, and Knoxville than it is to Chicago. There is also fantastic train service from Chicago through Champaign to Carbondale; from the south, the train goes from New Orleans thru Memphis to Carbondale.

The conference will be held at SIU's environmental and recreation camp, which has several inexpensive housing options. This will be another great SLAMM!

Stay tuned for more information on registration and speakers.

Tobin

J. Tobin Grant

Chair and Professor of Political Science

Southern Illinois University Carbondale