From:
Jennifer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 2021 06:35:37 -0600
Hi everyone,

I rarely post jobs, but this one looks rewarding and one of the people I know advising the organization is fantastic. They are looking for someone with strong research instincts and judgment, so naturally the researchers on this list came to mind.

WorkMoney is hiring a Data & Analytics Director. The full job description and application can be found here:
https://apply.workable.com/workmoney/j/ED91B675B8/

Summary: WorkMoney is a startup advocacy organization focused on improving the financial security of our 1.5+ million members — everyday, working Americans. Founded in early 2020, WorkMoney is well-funded, strongly independent, and politically savvy. We've already built a huge membership and have had a major impact in that short period of time. We fight for commonsense policies that benefit working Americans, like COVID stimulus checks, and then educate our members on how to get what they're owed.

Position: We’re looking for a Director of Data & Analytics to lead our data analysis and insights across the organization. On any given day, you could be working with our digital engagement team to set up a new experiment testing different messaging; presenting an analysis of our membership to funders; working with the policy team to identify members for outreach; modeling new member segments based on their engagement.

The ideal candidate is an excellent communicator who knows how to use (and when not to use) data. They have a deep curiosity to understand raw data and turn it into valuable and actionable insights, likely developed through a background in large-scale consumer data analytics and/or political campaign datasets.

Benefits: The salary for this role is between $120,000 and $160,000 annually, depending on experience. We all care deeply about improving our members' finances and changing our economy so that everyday Americans can live the lives they deserve. And we walk the walk: WorkMoney offers generous healthcare, vacation and retirement benefits -- the kind ALL Americans should be able to have, and which we are proud to offer.