From:
Masa Aida <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Nov 2015 09:48:30 -0600
Hi all

We have several job openings in our rapidly growing Social Science team in
Civis analytics.  Please apply from our website.

Survey Analyst:
https://jobs.lever.co/civisanalytics/5601561c-9dac-457a-b009-3a3bec371931
Senior Survey Analyst:
https://jobs.lever.co/civisanalytics/f9fc9ff3-c85e-4bbd-93fb-30bb34901356

Frequently asked points:

   - 503 error:  I heard some combination of browser and OS will result in
   errors in form, we are working with vendor to trouble shoot the problem.
   In the meantime, if you come across error please email your application
   materials to [log in to unmask] then I will forward  to my hiring
   team.  (note, direct application from below will be processed faster as
   hiring team will need to manually input info)
   - Location: This is Chicago office only and we are not considering any
   remote office option.
   - H1b: We are not considering sponsoring candidates who requires new H1b
   sponsorship at this point. (If a candidate already has H1b, we will be
   happy to take care of transfer process)

Thank you
Masahiko

*Senior Survey Analyst*

CHICAGO, IL
DATA RESEARCH
FULL-TIME

Are you interested in driving cutting edge data science research and
development? Want to make contributions to an exciting fast growing
Chicagoland company? Aspire to be surrounded by some of the best and
brightest talent? If so – join the applied data science team at Civis
Analytics. As a senior survey analyst reporting to the lead survey
scientist, you’ll work with the team members to design survey instruments,
run pre-tests, analyze data and manage execution of research projects.
Survey research design and administration, managing survey project
execution to ensure that projects are completed on time and at budget. The
senior survey analyst will support and/or manage key research deliverables
such as large research studies, white papers, case studies, presentations
and webinars, guidebooks, templates, roundtable discussions, or custom,
in-bound research requests. We value creativity, hard work, and
on-the-job-excellence, and offer competitive compensation and benefits
packages. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be
required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States.

QUALIFICATIONS

   - Advanced degree in business administration, survey methods,
   statistics, or another social science field required
   - Experience analyzing quantitative and qualitative data
   - A minimum of four years of external or client facing research
   - Professional maturity; good organizational skills, and a desire to
   join a fast-paced environment where your actions can have a direct impact
   on our business
   - Skilled in the use of computer software, especially packages for
   statistical analysis (such as Python, R, SPSS or Stata)
   - Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, projects or goals to maximize
   effectiveness
   - Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
   - Strong task and project management skills
   - Ability to work independently and as part of a team
   - Attention to detail

PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS

   - An excellent track record in the corporate brand and reputation
   research industry

*Survey Analyst*

CHICAGO, IL
DATA RESEARCH
FULL-TIME

MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS

   - Bachelor's degree in survey methods, statistics, or another social
   science field
   - Expertise in applied mathematics/statistics
   - Experience with computer programming
   - Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, projects or goals to maximize
   effectiveness
   - Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
   - Strong task and project management skills
   - Ability to work independently and as part of a team
   - Attention to detail

PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS

   - A minimum of two years of polling, marketing research, survey methods,
   statistics, or other social science research
   - Graduate degree in survey methods, statistics, or another social
   science field

--

Masahiko Aida
Civis | Analytics

t. 202 302-2258 | [log in to unmask]

---
This email message and any attachments are being sent by TGTG Analytics,
Inc. and are confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please
notify us immediately—by replying to this message or by sending an email to
[log in to unmask] —and destroy all copies of this message and
any attachments.