From:
Jeff Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Sep 2016 17:32:41 -0700
Dear Colleagues,

As most of you know, Mike Alvarez and Jonathan Katz’s term as co-editors of
Political Analysis comes to an end on December 31, 2017, We all owe them a
debt of gratitude for their long and outstanding service to the journal and
the society.

We are now launching the search for the next PA editor or co-editors (or
perhaps editor and associate editors team).  We expect to move quickly and
to have the new editor(s) in place by August 1, 2017 to allow for a period
overlap with the current editors and a smooth transition. The new editor(s)
will be chosen by the Publications Committee in consultation with the
officers of the Society.  The members of the Publications Committee are
Neal Beck (Chair),  Mike Alvarez (Ex Officio), Rocio Titunik, Bob Erikson,
Jens Hainmueller, Rob Franzese, and Michael Herron.  At present we are
simply soliciting expressions of interest. So if you are interested, please
drop an email to Neal ([log in to unmask] works best). It can be quite
informal. At this point, we don't need letters of institutional support,
budget requirements, or a detailed proposal.  If you have a proposal for an
editorial team, it sufficient for the team to provide a single expression
of interest. Anyone interested should contact Neal by November 1, 2016.

You can direct questions about what is required from and of the editor to
Neal, Jonathan, or Mike.

Thank you,

Jeffrey Lewis
President