From:
Yphtach Lelkes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Feb 2016 07:14:31 +0100
Hi there,
There is a county characteristics file at icpsr:
http://www.icpsr.umich.edu/icpsrweb/DSDR/studies/20660

This file contains an array of county characteristics by which researchers
can investigate contextual influences at the county level. Included are
population size and the components of population change during 2000-2005
and a wide range of characteristics on or about 2005: (1) population by
age, sex, race, and Hispanic origin, (2) labor force size and unemployment,
(3) personal income, (4) earnings and employment by industry, (5) land
surface form topography, (6) climate, (7) government revenue and
expenditures, (8) crimes reported to police, (9) presidential election
results (10) housing authorized by building permits, (11) Medicare
enrollment, and (12) health profession shortage areas.

Yph

--
Yphtach Lelkes
Assistant Prof. of Political Communication

ylelkes.com
+31 (020) 525-3550