From:
Tom Carsey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jan 2016 07:55:40 -0500
Please post

UNC is reopening our search in methods. The ad is posted on APSA eJOBS
and pasted below.  The link to apply is here:

http://unc.peopleadmin.com/hr/postings/82330

Those who previously applied and would like to be considered are
welcomed and encouraged -- however, you must go to the link above to
reactivate your file.  You can update materials there as well.  We also
encourage those who might not have thought they were ready for the job
market this Fall to consider applying as well.  Note UNC's peculiar rule
of requiring 4 letters of recommendation.

The closing date is soon.  If you have any problems or questions, feel
free to email me (Tom Carsey) directly at [log in to unmask]

Thanks,
Tom

---------UNC AD----------

Political Methodology. The Department of Political Science at the
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill invites applications for one
or more tenure-track positions, at the rank of Assistant Professor,
beginning July 1, 2016. We seek a scholar doing innovative research in
any area of quantitative political methodology, broadly defined.   We
welcome applications from scholars whose work crosses traditional
subfield or disciplinary boundaries. Please submit a letter of
application describing research and teaching interests, curriculum
vitae, a sample of current research, and four letters of
recommendation.  Review of applications will begin February 10, 2016 and
will continue until the position is filled. Applications from women and
minorities are particularly welcome. The University of North Carolina at
Chapel Hill is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all to apply,
including protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.  To
apply for the position, please follow this link:
http://unc.peopleadmin.com/postings/82330.  Please attach your cover
letter, curriculum vitae, FOUR letters of recommendation and sample of
current research on this site.  At the time of application candidates
will be required to identify the names, titles and email addresses of
professional references (four are required). References must be at level
of tenure-track assistant professor or higher. Recommenders identified
by the applicant will be contacted via email with instructions for
uploading their letters of support. Alternatively, applicants may list
Interfolio as a reference and the application system will solicit
recommendations directly from Interfolio. Please see
http://help.interfolio.com/entries/24062742-Uploading-Letters-to-an-Online-Application-System
for instructions. Applicants may also list the email of a Graduate
Coordinator who will upload their references instead of the referring
faculty.  Departmental contact person is Shannon Eubanks; the department
address is Department of Political Science, University of North Carolina
at Chapel Hill, CB# 3265, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3265 and the web address
is http://www.unc.edu/depts/polisci.

--

--------------------------------------
Thomas M. Carsey,

Pearsall Distinguished Professor of Political Science
      http://carsey.web.unc.edu/
Dept. of Political Science
University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3265
E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Director, Odum Institute for Research in Social Science

      http://www.odum.unc.edu/
      https://twitter.com/Odum_Institute
      https://www.youtube.com/user/OdumInstitute