From:
Jeff Gill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Feb 2012 11:37:00 -0600
This is to announce the 5th Annual St. Louis Area Methods Meeting,
which will take place on April 27, 2012 at Washington University in St.
Louis.  SLAMM! is located conveniently and centrally between Boston and
San Diego with plenty of parking in-between.  We have a terrific program
lined up, http://polisci.wustl.edu/node/434, and expect this year's
meeting to build on our past successes.  Our speakers will be Kosuke Imai
(Princeton), Jake Bowers (Illinois), and Jacob Montgomery (WashU).  In
addition, our evening social event will be at SALT (http://enjoysalt.com)
in the lively Central West End.

This year the meeting is supported internally by the Department of
Political Science, the Weidenbaum Center, the Center for Empirical
Research in the Law, the Center for New Institutional Social Sciences,
some faculty in the department, and externally by the Society for
Political Methodology.  All contributors will be thanked at the start of
the meeting.

As in past years attendance is free, but you must register by March 1 to
attend so that we can plan meeting rooms and meals.  To register go to
http://polisci.wustl.edu/node/432.  After March 1 we may be able to
accommodate more attendees, but then the cost will be $160/person for this
late registration.

We hope to see many of you there.  More details will be sent to registered
participants in March, including hotel and transportation details. Please
email me if you have any questions.

  Jeff Gill, Washington University
  Professor of Political Science
  Professor of Biostatistics
  Professor of Surgery (Public Health Sciences)