From:
Nathan Paxton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Sep 2009 17:01:08 -0400
	What procedures does the MI function in State work with? I'm
specifically interested in knowing whether it appears to support tsreg
and xtreg (time series and panel data regression techniques). None of
the online info was helpful in that regard.

Best,
-Nathan
----------
Nathan A. Paxton
Ph.D. Candidate
Dept. of Government, Harvard University

Resident Tutor
John Winthrop House, Harvard University

napaxton AT fas DOT harvard DOT edu
http://www.fas.harvard.edu/~napaxton
When you have to stay eight years away from California, you live in a
perpetual state of homesickness.
         - Ronald Reagan

The most courageous act is still to think for yourself.  Aloud.
         -Coco Chanel