From:
Judit Kalman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2012 16:54:00 +0200
Dear Marco, and all,

here is the site of the Hungarian Election Office, where you can access
info on local as well as national election results, for 2010 and backwards.

http://www.valasztas.hu/en/onkval2010/349/349_1.html

For resarch reasons though, if you need database format, or at least xls
tables, you may need to write to them, and ask!

Thanks everyone for providing all this great info with links, i may use
them as well, just planning a comparative project on a few CEE countries,
where i will need election data too!
(if anyone has already collected them into a database  - and that is
available for the public, please let us know! )

best,
Judit

Judit Kalman, Ph.D
Research Fellow