From:
John Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Jul 2009 15:07:08 -0400
Colleagues,

I want to second Phil's thanks in his second sentence.  This is a
tremendous tribute and recognition to everyone involved.  But, the
previous editors deserve an incredible amount of praise and
recognition.  It is too easy at this stage to underestimate what it
took to create a top journal in such a short amount of time. We thank
all of you.

John Jackson