From:
Stuart Shulman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 14 Sep 2008 17:49:36 -0400
http://www.textpad.com/

I like this product.

On Sun, Sep 14, 2008 at 3:21 PM, Stephen R Porter <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm looking for a text editor for Windows, to use for viewing and editing
> datasets (I've been using KEDIT for years, but just discovered that the
> company is going out of business). I'd prefer a free one that I can
> recommend to my graduate students.
>
> Based on the advice from the thread on Mac text editors, I've looked at
> Emacs, but it would be nice to find something that's simpler to use.
>
> Any advice would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Steve Porter
>
> Stephen R. Porter, Associate Professor of Research and Evaluation
> Department of Educational Leadership and Policy Studies
> N232-A Lagomarcino Hall
> Iowa State University
> Ames, IA 50011
> Phone: 515.294.7635
> Fax: 515.294.4942
> Email: [log in to unmask]
> Website: http://srporter.public.iastate.edu
>
>         http://polmeth.wustl.edu/polmeth.php

Dr. Stuart W. Shulman
Assistant Professor
Department of Political Science
University of Massachusetts Amherst
http://people.umass.edu/stu/

Editor, Journal of Information Technology & Politics
http://www.jitp.net

Director, QDAP-UMass
http://people.umass.edu/stu/QDAP-UMass/

Associate Director, National Center for Digital Government
http://www.umass.edu/digitalcenter/