From:
Joseph Arruda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 2010 01:33:10 -0700
  Wget or Curl are quite popular, but there are various front ends for
them as well as standalone tools like Java Websuck (delightful name),
Ebot, Larbin and Heretrix.

Zotero is also useful, but not easily scriptable (although arguably one
could pull some Python or Ruby based scripting that dumps into a similar
compact SQLite style DB schema.