From:
Amanda Bittner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2007 13:39:19 -0230
Hello all,

I am trying to run an exploratory factor analysis with a large
dataset constructed by concatenating elections studies datasets from
a number of countries. Unfortunately, I have a problem with missing
data (missing completely at random), and I can't seem to find any
STATA ado files that will help me overcome this issue.

Does anybody know how I can get stata to run a Full Information
Maximum Likelihood (FIML) exploratory factor analysis?

As of now, it seems as though only Mplus is capable of doing this
with exploratory factor analysis, even though both LISREL and AMOS
for SPSS are able to do FIML confirmatory factor analysis.

I am tearing my hair out - any advice would be MUCH appreciated!

Amanda

--
Amanda Bittner
Doctoral Candidate