From:
John Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 May 2009 07:54:46 -0400
Dr. Robinson,

Political Analysis, Vol. 10, No. 1 has several articles plus
references to some others on analyzing multi-party aggregate data.
The seemingly unrelated regression version in several of the articles
is quite easy to set up in stata.  I will be glad to offer advice if
you wish.

good luck with your project.

John Jackson