From:
Lucy Goodhart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 2009 11:32:08 -0500
Dear Heiko:

I apologize if I am one of several list readers to respond.  You probably
want to check the World Values Survey:
http://www.worldvaluessurvey.org/ and the Pew Global Attitudes Survey.  All
best wishes, Lucy

Lucy Goodhart
Assistant Professor of Political Science
Columbia University
IAB 734, MC 3320
420 West 118th Street
New York, NY  10027