From:
kilkon ko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 2008 09:32:50 +0800
You already may know these but I suggest following references.

One paper I have in mind is Powell et. al paper which analyze the evolution
of biotechnology networks.

Powell, W. W., White, D. R., Koput, K. W., & Owen-Smith, J. (2003). Network
Dynamics and Field Evolution: The Growth of Interorganizational
Collaboration in the Life Sciences. SantaFe Working paper series #:
03-02-004.

The other good data would be James Moody's analysis of drug network in
Colorado Spring.
http://www.ima.umn.edu/talks/workshops/11-17-21.2003/moody/moody.ppt

Also regarding the visualization techniques, you may refer to Moody, James,
Daniel A. McFarland and Skye Bender-DeMoll "Dynamic Network Visualization:
Methods for Meaning with Longitudinal Network Movies" American Journal of
Sociology 110:1206-1241.

You will also have no difficulty in finding dynamic network simulation data
and methods in physics, computer and natural science areas.

Bests,

Kilkon Ko

--Kilkon Ko, PhD.
Assistant Professor