From:
Eric Prier <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 2008 17:14:26 -0400
Folks,

I am working on a paper that investigates comparative state primary and
general legislative elections in both houses covering individual candidates,
their districts with respective vote counts, and partisanship, among other
things. I have obtained the ICPSR Study No.: 21480 entitled "State
Legislative Election Returns, 1967-2003" but, I also need to get the data
through 2006. Unfortunately, I cannot find it all in one place.

I already know that there is data at each state's elections websites, but
since I am lazy, I was wondering if anyone has had nothing better to do than
compile this data already in one place. I appreciate your indulgence in
this, and look forward to hearing any and all helpful suggestions that don't
include jumping into a flaming oil pit.

Best,

Eric

DR. ERIC PRIER

Associate Professor of Political Science

Dorothy F. Schmidt College of Arts and Letters

2912 College Ave

Davie, FL 33314-7714

tel: 954-236-1340

fax: 954-236-1150